Family Ministry Giveaway | D6 Conference, Dallas
We're giving away one ticket to this month's D6 Conference: a family ministry conference connecting church and home. The D6 Conference will be hosted in Dallas, TX September 18-19. To enter the drawing, use the buttons below to tweet or share a link promoting the SBTC Family App. Each tweet or share increases your chance to win. For more information about the conference visit D6 Conference.
For a valid entry, each tweet or share must have the SBTC Family App link and the hashtag #FamilyApp. The twitter share button includes the link and hashtag; however, if you share with Facebook, you will need to add the hashtag #FamilyApp to your post. Contest will be valid 9/4-9/11. The ticket will be mailed to the winner 9/12/14.
@Home Family App
The @Home Family App provides resources and helps @Home
- Family Devotions every week of the year – application for different age children.
- Family Articles
- Marriage Devotions (Hosted by Steve and Debbie Wilson) from marriage matters now (Audio version and transcript)
- Marriage Articles
What Platforms? Apple's iPhone and iPad, Android phones and tablets, Kindle, and Window's phones.
Cost: FREE DOWNLOAD
Reading the Bible for Life / Living the Bible for Life
Listen. Understand. Respond
The Read the Bible for Life initiative aims to improve biblical literacy in the church by encouraging readers to grow in joy and skill in reading the Bible. The initiative seeks to foster:
- an understanding of how to read the parts of Scripture well
- a perspective on the Bible as a grand story God has written on the world
- a grasp of the themes of Scripture that thread their way powerfully and beautifully from the beginning to the end of this book of books
- sound application of the Scripture to modern-day life.
A Supplemental Resource to Read the Bible for Life
The SBTC has written this material to complement the Read the Bible for Life Material. This guide provides resources to use in your ministry and home:
- Using the Bible with Preschoolers
- Using the Bible with Children
- Application for Student Ministry
- Read the Bible for Life Marriage Activities (13 Weeks)
- Living the Bible in your Marriage (Week 10)
- Living the Bible in your Family (Week 11)
- Living the Bible in the World (Week 12)
- Living the Bible for Life (Week 13)
This resource is intended to help jump start a movement for sharing the gospel within the home and for sharing biblical truths from room-to-room within the home rather than limiting the exchange of "life-altering" wisdom to the campus of the church.
For more information, contact Mitch Tidwell or call (877) 953-7282