What if your church could place a family minister in every home to help families with discipleship?
The Family App will provide resources and helps @ home:
- Family Devotions (Once a week) every week of the year –application for different age children
- Family Articles (helps for families)
- Marriage Devotions (Hosted by Steve and Debbie Wilson) from marriage matters now (Audio version and transcript)
- Marriage Articles (To help couples)
What Phones: For Apple and Android phones
Cost: FREE (all content will be free)
Release Date: April 2, 2014
To sign up for the release please email: email@example.com
Join us at First Baptist Church, Broken Arrow, OK, on April 4-5, 2014 for a preschool and children's leadership conference.
Childhood ministry associates from Texas, Arkansas, Kansas-Nebraska and Oklahoma planned together for two years preparing for this event. Conferences are provided for workers in every age group from birth to sixth grade. Special areas such as music, missions, Bible skills, Church Weekday, camps and conferences for ministers are all a part of the mix.
Visit heartofthechild.net for additional information on this conference.
Reading the Bible for Life / Living the Bible for Life
Listen. Understand. Respond
The Read the Bible for Life initiative aims to improve biblical literacy in the church by encouraging readers to grow in joy and skill in reading the Bible. The initiative seeks to foster:
- an understanding of how to read the parts of Scripture well
- a perspective on the Bible as a grand story God has written on the world
- a grasp of the themes of Scripture that thread their way powerfully and beautifully from the beginning to the end of this book of books
- sound application of the Scripture to modern-day life.
A Supplemental Resource to Read the Bible for Life
The SBTC has written this material to complement the Read the Bible for Life Material. This guide provides resources to use in your ministry and home:
- Using the Bible with Preschoolers
- Using the Bible with Children
- Application for Student Ministry
- Read the Bible for Life Marriage Activities (13 Weeks)
- Living the Bible in your Marriage (Week 10)
- Living the Bible in your Family (Week 11)
- Living the Bible in the World (Week 12)
- Living the Bible for Life (Week 13)
This resource is intended to help jump start a movement for sharing the gospel within the home and for sharing biblical truths from room-to-room within the home rather than limiting the exchange of "life-altering" wisdom to the campus of the church.