Church Revitalization & Renewal
God can make any church come alive, but its people must turn to the Lord and experience revitalization God’s way. The five revitalization principles of church renewal that every church needs to experience are:
- A fresh, biblically based vision from the Lord
- A restored unity of the people
- Mobilization of the membership to do the will of God
- A renewed commitment to outreach and evangelism
- Life-giving empowerment by the Holy Spirit
In order for this to become a reality in the life of the church, the SBTC Church Revitalization program partners with pastors to assist in moving the church through spiritual renewal and revitalization.
The entire Church Revitalization process is based on transferable principles from the Word of God for the people of God.
CHURCH REVITALIZATION RETREAT
This is a time for a pastor and spouse to relax and be equpped and encouraged. Coordinated in connection with the Church Planters Retreat, revitalization pastors attend the same course offerings. Registration for the retreat is open only to Senior Pastors in the SBTC Revitalization tracks.
March 27-29, 2014 Retreat Registration
La Torretta Resort & Spa
600 La Torretta Blvd.
Montgomery TX 77356
(936) 448-4400936 Retreat Schedule
CHURCH REVITALIZATION ORIENTATION
This orientation is for pastors seeking to lead their church in a turnaround. Time will be spent on the SBTC methods for revitalizing a local church. At the end of the seminar, the pastor will be prepared to go back to his church and launch a spiritual renewal process for the purposes of revitalizing the church.
These are free orientations with lunch included.
|March 6, 2014||10:00am - 3:00pm|
|Redbud Baptist Church
801 Slide Rd.
Lubbock TX 79416
|April 10, 2014||10:00am - 3:00pm|
Champion Forest BC, Houston
August 14, 2014
|10:00am - 3:00pm
STRATEGIC GROWTH FORUM
This is a time for the pastor and staff or key leadership team to come together for strategic planning for the church.
There will be large group time, as well as individual consultations provided by Revitalization leaders to assist in future planning for your church. We invite you to stay for the evening events of Real Men of Impact and the Women's Leadeship Challenge! This is a FREE event.
August 14-15,2014 Register Here
North Richland Hills Baptist Church
6955 Boulevard 26
North RichlandHills, TX 76180
**Cultural Awareness **Ministry Development **Pastoral Leadership
Z-Leader Online Study
Study at your own pace. Lay a foundation for strategic planning for your church. Develop a missions mindset or just fan the missions flame.
12 sessions on...
- Understanding your glocal context
- Understanding your Missional Code
- How the church is currently on mission
- How to make a missional shift
- Spiritual Leadership
- Culturally Conscious
- Ministry Evaluation
- Determining your Discipleship strategy
- Determining your Evangelism strategy
- Determining your Missions strategy
Partnered with "Breaking the Missional Code" by Ed Stetzer and David Putman
Z-Leader Personal Mentoring
Six months of personal and professional development. This in not a therapist ...this is a coach who will assist you in moving to the next level in leading your church and will help insure the utilization of "best practices". Develop your "leadership point of view"
Personal Mentoring will help...
- Identify and overcom gaps and challenges in individual leadership styles
- Enhance required competencies or pastoral skills
- Assist in transition
- Cultivate effective 360 degree relationships
- Develop presentation skills
- Develop needed change-agent skills
- Develop pastoral presence
- Enhance strategic thinking
- Develop conflict resolution skills