Church Revitalization & Renewal
God can make any church come alive, but its people must turn to the Lord and experience revitalization God’s way. The five revitalization principles of the Ezekiel Project that every church needs to experience are:
- A fresh, biblically based vision from the Lord
- A restored unity of the people
- Mobilization of the membership to do the will of God
- A renewed commitment to outreach and evangelism
- Life-giving empowerment by the Holy Spirit
In order for this to become a reality in the life of the church, the Ezekiel Project partners with pastors to assist in moving the church through spiritual renewal and revitalization.
The entire Ezekiel Project process is based on transferable principles from the Word of God for the people of God.
**Cultrual Awareness **Ministry Development **Pastoral Leadership
Z-Leader Online Study
Study at your own pace. Lay a foundation for strategic planning for your church. Develop a missions mindset or just fan the missions flame.
12 sessions on...
- Understanding your glocal context
- Understanding your Missional Code
- How the church is currently on mission
- How to make a missional shift
- Spiritual Leadership
- Culturally Conscious
- Ministry Evaluation
- Determining your Discipleship strategy
- Determining your Evangelism strategy
- Determining your Missions strategy
Partnered with "Breaking the Missional Code" by Ed Stetzer and David Putman
Z-Leader Personal Mentoring
Six months of personal and professional development. This in not a therapist ...this is a coach who will assist you in moving to the next level in leading your church and will help insure the utilization of "best practices". Develop your "leadership point of view"
Personal Mentoring will help...
- Identify and overcom gaps and challenges in individual leadership styles
- Enhance required competencies or pastoral skills
- Assist in transition
- Cultivate effective 360 degree relationships
- Develop presentation skills
- Develop needed change-agent skills
- Develop pastoral presence
- Enhance strategic thinking
- Develop conflict resolution skills