Discipleship Ministries is our newest ministry that exists to help churches make disciple who make disciples. We serve SBTC churches by resourcing, networking, consulting, and multiplying.
If you would like to speak to our Discipleship Associate, please contact Lance Crowell or call (877) 953-7282
Am I living my life as an authentic disciple of Jesus Christ?
Join us February 20-21 at Ignite 2015 to be encouraged and challenged to live out Jesus Christ's model of discipleship.
timetoignite.org (conference hosted by First Colleyville, Colleyville, TX)
|EQUIP Mega Conferece is a unique conference that provides leadership training for all aspects of ministry, including disciple making. This annual event features up to 18 different ministry areas so you are sure to find something that can aid you in your ministry. This years conference will be held on August 15, 2015 at Fallbrook Church, Houston. For more information on how EQUIP can help your church with disciple making, please visit sbtexas.com/equip|
Bold Moves | Becoming an Intentional Disciple Making Church
This seven session video series spotlights 7 Bold Moves churches can take to be a disciple making church.
- Video #1: Introduction: Bold Moves needed to become a disciple making church
- Video #2: Session 1 –Bold Moves | From Church Models to Christ’s Model
- Video #3: Session 2 –Bold Moves | From Decisions to Disciples
- Video #4: Session 3 –Bold Moves | From Programs to Process
- Video #5: Session 4 –Bold Moves | From Religious Activity to Relational Investment
- Video #6: Session 5 –Bold Moves | From Individual to Team
- Video #7: Session 6 –Bold Moves | From Tradition to Evaluation
- Video #8: Session 7 –Bold Moves | From Addition to Multiplication
- Video #9: Suggested Resources
View or Order DVD
2014 Bible Study - Colossians: Christ Is All You Need
Doctrine Study - The Ways of God by Henry Blackaby & Roy Edgemon
Read The Bible For Life - The Read the Bible for Life initiative, aims to improve biblical literacy in the church by encouraging readers to grow in joy and skill in reading the Bible.