Ministry Webinars are monthly training opportunities for ministers, pastors, and church leaders. Each session is led by a leader in a specific field of ministry. The subjects change each month providing a vast array of training for leaders throughout your church. Scroll down for topics and details...
Webinars are provided through Cooperative Program giving and are provided at no cost to you.
*Leaders subject to change: topic will be addressed as scheduled.
*Click on the arrow on the right side of the feed to join the chat.
For more information contact Kenneth Priest or call 877-953-7282.
- January 2013 - Leadership Styles
- November 2012 - Discipleship Strategies
- October 2012 - Finding Worship Leaders: Developing solutions - Ken Lasater, Tom Campbell, Jeff Brockelman
- October 2012 - Tom Campbell Interview OR Jeff Brockelman Interview
- September 2012 - Budget Planning Helps, Dr. Gary Waller
- August 2012 - Sunday School Kick Off
- July 2012 - Using Summer to Prepare for Fall: Collegiate Ministry
- June 2012 - Using Summer to Prepare for Fall: Children's Ministry
- May 2012 - Five Star Stewardship, Jonathan Gray
Tax Webinar Presentation Files