The first in a series of family worship lesson resources, the Armor of God contains 24 lessons. There are six components to the Armor of God, each with four unique lessons. The aim is to provide families with a simple biblical resource that they can use in their homes no matter the age of their children.
Each Section Has Four Lessons
- My Life – How the armor affects my life.
- Home –How the armor of God works in our home.
- Community – How the truths of God’s word connects in our community and body of Christ.
- World – How we engage the lost by putting on this part of the armor of God.
- Big idea
- Brief family devotional
- Bringing it to life application
Age Graded Applications
- Parents/Young Preschool (PY)
- Older Preschool (PO)
- Younger Children (CY)
- Older Children (CO)
- Middle School (MS)
- High School (HS)
How to Get Armor of God
If you are an SBTC church and need help providing this resource to parents within your congregation, please call Faith Syphrett at 817-552-2500.
Made possible through Cooperative Program giving.