2018 Training Schedule
**Please continue to check back often as we will post updates on special trainings for the Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. We have already deployed to numerous areas and will continue to respond for weeks to come. Get trained now and be ready to serve soon!
- 09 - Phase 2 – FBC Kountze| 100 Monroe Street, Kountze, 77625
- 10 - Introduction to Disaster Relief &Phase 1 – FBC Kountze| 100 Monroe Street, Kountze, 77625
- 09 - Phase 2 – FBC Pflugerville| 306 S 10th Street, Pflugerville, 77660
- 10 - Introduction to Disaster Relief & Recertification –FBC Pflugerville| 306 S 10th Street, Pflugerville, 77660
- 13 - Phase 2 – Humble Area's FBC| 19901 Townsen Blvd E, Humble, 77338
- 14 - Introduction to Disaster Relief & Recertification –Humble Area's FBC| 19901 Townsen Blvd E, Humble, 77338
Unable to attend a training session in person? Register for online DR training now >>
Texas Relief Information
Can you only serve for a few days or unable to be trained? Those who are not credentialed in disaster relief or unable to commit to seven (7) days of service, but would like to be involved can connect with Texas Relief & Texas Rebuild.
Basic instructions on mudding out a flooded home — watch mud-out video (5:20) >>
Disaster Relief Information
To volunteer to be trained as an SBTC Disaster Relief Volunteer, YOU MUST :
Be an active member of a Southern Baptist church.
Have a letter of recommendation from the Pastor on church letterhead for the individual(s) from that church.
Be at least 18 years old.
Be in good health.
Have a servant heart.
View an explanation of the various levels of disaster relief training available.