2018 Training Schedule
If you are unable to attend the Intro to DR training sessions below in person online training is available by using the link below.
Register for online Intro to DR training now >>
Upon completion of the online Disaster Relief training, you may submit your required documents here.
- 05 - Phase 2 – FBC Leonard | 100 E Thomas St, Leonard, TX 75452
Register Here for Phase 2 Online Registration closes 9/28/2018
- 06 - Introduction to Disaster Relief & Phase 1 – FBC Leonard | 100 E Thomas St, Leonard, TX 75452
Register Here for Phase 1 Online Registration closes 9/28/2018
- 20 - Phase 2 Admin Training – Forest Home BC | 15746 CR 173 N, Kilgore, Texas, 75662
To register, please call or text Patrick Monk at 903-985-9896.
- You MUST have completed Intro to Disaster relief, Phase 1 (Assessment training), and must have deployment in that area at least once. All three are required.
- When you come you will need to bring a laptop computer.
- There is no cost except you will be responsible for your travel and lodging if you are here overnight.
View an explanation of the various levels of disaster relief training available.
Basic instructions on mudding out a flooded home — watch mud-out video (5:20) >>
Don't have DR credentials, but would like to volunteer? Those who are not credentialed in Southern Baptist disaster relief, but would like to be involved can connect with Texas Relief.
View information for Texas Relief Volunteers >>