WHAT IS M3 WEEK?
- M3 camps focus on Moment, Mission, and Movement.
- A camp that is intentional about evangelism, where students will clearly hear the gospel and lost teens will be given an opportunity to profess Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- A camp that challenges students to live evangelistically in their communities and to live missionally in the world.
- A camp that offers breakout sessions to help students maintain and grow in their relationship with Christ.
- A camp that utilizes small group experiences to promote discussion, prayer, fellowship, and encouragement.
WHAT SEPARATES M3 FROM MANY CAMP EXPERIENCES?
- Keeps evangelism and missions as a central focus.
- Seeks to be a place God calls students into vocational ministry.
- Endeavors to help students learn how to live their faith out in their homes and communities.
- Challenges students to do the work of evangelism and to engage in what God is doing around the world.
- Strives to use quality communicators and worship leaders.
- Fees kept at a minimum through the Cooperative Program giving of SBTC churches.
- Pre-programmed activities that allow church leaders the freedom of not worrying about the details of running a camp.
- M3’s staff desires to be an encouragement to churches and to student leaders.
A camp hosted by SBTC Hispanic Ministries, for more information contact Juani Shelton.
Students who have completed 6th through 12th grade are challenged to develop and strengthen their relationship with Christ through his Word. We accomplish this by providing a high-energy camp experience that includes fun-filled activities, inspiring worship services, team building times, biblical seminars, and most importantly, a time alone with their Creator.
The camp staff and invited personalities place an incredible value on the Bible, prayer, and godly influence over our campers. It is our goal to see students return to their homes transformed into devoted followers of Christ.
Texas Baptist Encampment