WHAT IS M3 WEEK?
- M3 camps focus on Moment, Mission, and Movement.
- A camp that is intentional about evangelism, where students will clearly hear the gospel and lost teens will be given an opportunity to profess Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- A camp that challenges students to live evangelistically in their communities and to live missionally in the world.
- A camp that offers breakout sessions to help students maintain and grow in their relationship with Christ.
- A camp that utilizes small group experiences to promote discussion, prayer, fellowship, and encouragement.
WHAT SEPARATES M3 FROM MANY CAMP EXPERIENCES?
- Keeps evangelism and missions as a central focus.
- Seeks to be a place God calls students into vocational ministry.
- Endeavors to help students learn how to live their faith out in their homes and communities.
- Challenges students to do the work of evangelism and to engage in what God is doing around the world.
- Strives to use quality communicators and worship leaders.
- Fees kept at a minimum through the Cooperative Program giving of SBTC churches.
- Pre-programmed activities that allow church leaders the freedom of not worrying about the details of running a camp.
- M3’s staff desires to be an encouragement to churches and to student leaders.
WHEN IS M3 2018?
WEEK 1- JUNE 18-22 [Highland Lakes]
WEEK 2- JUNE 25-29 [Zephyr]
WEEK 3- JULY 20-24 [Glorieta, NM]
A camp hosted by SBTC Hispanic Ministries, for more information contact Juani Shelton.
Texas Baptist Encampment