M3 Camp Registration Policies
Register the number of students and adults that will come to camp. A $50 non-refundable deposit is due per person by January 31st.
|Until January 31, 2019||Early Registration||$240/person|
|February 1-March 31, 2019||After Deposit Registration||$250/person|
|April 1-Start date of camp||Late Registration||$260/person|
A deposit of $50/person is due by January 31st. After that date, if you drop spots, they are transferrable to your final balance only until April 1. You can still secure spots after January 31st, but a $50/person deposit is due within 2 weeks of adding new registrations.
Your set number of people attending must be confirmed 1 month before the start of camp through the online registration, and you will be responsible for paying the FULL BALANCE of each person that does not attend. Ex. If you sign up 40 people, but only 36 come, and you don't change the registration number 1 month before camp starts and communicate that with the Student Assistant, you will be responsible for paying for those 4 people - even if they don't go because we will have already paid for them on our end. Numbers are submitted to camps in advance for food and lodging.
Final balance is due 2 weeks before your start date of camp. Payments can ONLY be made in the form of a check. Please make the check payable to SBTC. Balance checks must be mailed to the SBTC prior to camp.
Make checks payable to "SBTC" and write in the memo "M3 Camp CAMP NAME."
Mail checks to SBTC, ATTN: M3 Camp, PO Box 1988, Grapevine, TX 76099.
All forms must be completed online by 9:00am 1 month before the camp start date.
- Church Letter of Recommendation and Church Indemnity Forms
- Background Checks for each person 18+ years old at the time of camp
- MinistrySafe Completion for each SPONSOR 18+ years old at the time of camp
- Student Registrations (1 packet per student)
- Adult Registrations (1 packet per adult)
Registration and Refund Policies - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & MARK YOUR CALENDARS
In preparing for camp, the SBTC obligates itself financially by reserving facilities, purchasing supplies, etc. We base our purchases, reservations, and hire staffers based on actual number of registrations, with some allowance for fluctuations. We understand that circumstances arise that may prevent a student from attending camp. In order to reduce as much as possible the costs associated with cancelled reservations we require a minimal deposit and have attempted to leave registration open as long as possible. Campers should carefully consider their ability to attend camp before registering. The following policies will govern registration, deadlines, and refunds.
- M3 Camp is available to incoming 7th graders through recent high school graduates.
- Churches must bring 1 adult for every 8 students for each gender in the dorms with the students.
- A $50 per person, non-refundable deposit is required to hold your desired number of spots - due by January 31st or you relinquish your registered spots
- Churches will be charged the registration rate based upon the time frame they register campers. For example: If a church registers 10 campers during Early Registration (before January 31st), then adds 3 during Late Registration (starting April 1st), the three that are added later will pay the higher price.
- Before 9:00am on April 1st, deposits are transferable among campers of the same gender and/or applicable to the remaining balance.
- After the 1 month deadline before the start date of camp, your church is responsible for full price of all reserved spots.
- Additions after the 1 month deadline before the start date of camp will be considered based upon availability at the Late Registration Rate.
- Please do not arrive at camp with non-registered campers or those that have not completed the necessary forms. If anyone shows up to camp with incomplete forms, they will not be able to participate until the completed forms are retrieved.
- Churches will be held responsible for all damages incurred in their cabin, dorm or other camp facilities unless reported at check-in.
- Any church group that submits paperwork after the deadline will incur a $25 late fee PER PERSON. All paperwork is due 1 month before the start date of camp. Exceptions are made only through the approval of SBTC Student Representative.