FOR YOUTH LEADERS
• Youth pastors are encouraged to bring their families if they obtain a hotel room at the camp
• Childcare will be provided during worship services for newborns to those that are 7 years of age
• Hotel rooms are available, first come - first serve
• Pre-programmed activities allow leaders to relax
To reserve childcare and/or add your name to the hotel room waiting list, fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
ONLY 1 ROOM CAN BE RESERVED PER CHURCH GROUP.
Breakout sessions will be offered 3 days of camp for students to go deeper. Students will get to choose from 8-10 breakout sessions each day to attend. Subject matter will include apologetics, how to share your faith, enhancing your prayer life, how to study the Bible, exploring God's character, our identity, issues of race, hot topic issues, etc.
Church Time is available after the evening worship experience for you to tailor to your group's needs. Some suggestions for Church Time are:
- Discuss what God did during the service
- Split up into small groups
- Play games
- Pray for group
Download forms and view registration policies for Week 1- Highland Lakes, Week 2 - Zephyr or Week 3 - Glorieta.