There are two types of events in the FORGE Network -- The FORGE conference and FORGE connection lunches. Below you can read about each one and navigate to each event's page. Please feel free to contact Tony Wolfe if you have any questions.
The FORGE Conference takes place once a year and rotates through the state with the SBTC Annual Meeting. This event is a large scale event for anyone to attend. The conference is free, but the participant is responsible for meals and travel. Each year, a panel of pastors will discuss different topics about every aspect of ministry. The conference will also include Q & A sessions, worship services, vendors, and spotlights on FORGE pastors. The conference will move around the state.
Join us Sunday evening and Monday for the FORGE Conference and walk right into the Annual Meeting Monday evening and Tuesday!
- November 12-13, 2017, Dallas, TX-- mark your calendars now to be at this event.
The connect lunch events are meant to provide a time to meet and fellowship with other young pastors while receiving great advice about leadership, preaching, and pastoring. The lunch events will consist of seven identical discussions with the same special guest in multiple locations. The map below shows the seven regions. We will meet at 10:30am-12noon with Q & A over lunch. Lunch is provided and registration is required.
- Region 1 (Panhandle): Amarillo, Lubbock, Plainview, Snyder, Pampa
- Region 2 (Far West Texas): El Paso, Sierra Blanca, Marfa, Big Spring
- Region 3 (West Texas): Midland-Odessa, Abilene, Wichita Falls
- Region 4 (North Texas): DFW, Waco, Eastland, Canton, Greenville
- Region 5 (Northeast Texas): Tyler, Marshall, Nac-Lufkin, Texarkana
- Region 6 (South and Central): Austin, San Antonio, the Valley, Victoria
- Region 7 (Southeast Texas): Houston, Bryan, Beaumont, Galveston