• Roundtrip airfare
• Service at the airport
• Transportation to and from airport at destination
• 9 days with motor coach & professional guide
• Room accommodations with breakfast and dinner
• Entrance fees to all sites
• Unlimited mineral water supply on the bus
• Tip for guide and driver
• Taxes and handling
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Travel insurance (available at additional cost)
• Personal items and souvenirs
• Lunches (breakfast and dinner are provided)
No destination on earth provides the biblical learning, spiritual encouragement and historical significance of the Holy Land.
Walk in the paths of the patriarchs, travel the dusty roads of the disciples and take awe in the footsteps of Jesus.
Our days will be spent traveling, usually from 8:30-4:30. Hotels will be in Tiberius, on the Sea of Galilee and Jerusalem.
THIS TRIP WILL COVER ALL THE MAJOR SITES IN THE HOLY LAND
• Caesarea Mauritiana (where Paul stood before Agrippa)
• Mt. Carmel (site of Elijah's miracle)
• Megiddo (the Valley of Armageddon)
• Nazareth (the Brow of the Hill)
• The Sea of Galilee (including a boat ride)
• Capernaum (headquarters of Jesus' ministry)
• The Mount of Beatitudes
• Caesarea Philippi ("whom do men say that I am?")
• Gideon's Spring
• Bet Shean (amazing Roman city ruins)
• The Jordan River
• The Jordan Valley
• Qumran (site of the Dead Sea Scrolls)
• The Dead Sea (you'll float)
• Masada (Israel's Alamo)
• The Oasis of Ein Gedi
• The Mount of Olives
• Temple Mount
• The Western Wall
• Caiaphas' house and the dungeon
• The Church of the Sepulchre and the Garden Tomb
IS IT SAFE TO TRAVEL TO ISRAEL?
Yes. Over 3 million tourists pass through Israel every year. The areas that receive rocket fire or other acts of terrorism are far from any of the sites we will visit. Both Arabs and Jews have an economic interest in keeping the tourism industry healthy and safe.
WHO WILL BE OUR GUIDE?
Boaz Shalgi is our guide, a multi-generation Israeli. Boaz is engaging, knowledgeable and tremendously respected in the travel industry. He has guided for some of the best names in Christianity. Boaz will speak from a Jewish perspective and pastors will speak from a Christian perspective at each stop along the journey.
CAN I GET TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Yes, and it is recommended for most. After registration, we will send you a link to an insurance provider, or you are welcome to select your own.
ARE CELL PHONES + EMAIL AVAILABLE IN ISRAEL?
Cell phones will be made available for rent, or you can work with your provider for coverage. Internet access is available in the hotels, but rarely free.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION + SHOTS ARE REQUIRED?
All you need is a valid U.S. Passport. No visas or shots are required.
WHO CAN TRAVEL WITH THIS GROUP?
If you have friends or family members who are not part of the SBTC family, they are welcome to travel with us on a first come, first serve basis.
ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS FOR THE GROUP?
This is an alcohol, tobacco and curse-free group. Roommates must be of the same gender or married.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH REQUIREMENTS?
You need to be able to walk one mile at a reasonable pace, without assistance. The terrain of Israel is not rugged, but is often hilly. The streets of Jerusalem are often cobblestone, so the ability to walk on an uneven surface is essential. Wheelchairs and walkers are impractical on much of the trip. A walking stick or cane can be used.
Additional Questions? Contact Tony Wolfe