People Group Champions Project
The People Group Champions Project is for churches called to embrace an ethnolinguistic people group in their city and reach them for Christ. Training and coaching is provided for the church to serve in the role of a church planting strategy coordinator to reach that people group locally and globally. The project’s emphasis is on people groups of Eastern cultures and religions. Involvement is possible on four levels. That is, a church will be trained one level at a time. Once that level is implemented and some positive experiences has been gained, the church can decide to move to the next levels.
1. Level One – Awareness
- Identifying and embracing a people group
- Learning about and understanding the group
- Prayer walking places where the group lives, works, plays, and worships
2. Level Two – Engagement
- Understanding the group’s worldview
- Developing relationships
- Developing ministry opportunities
- Learning and implementing contextualized evangelism
3. Level Three – Transformation
- Developing genuine transforming relationships
- Developing a church planting strategy
- Expanding network connections locally
- Expanding network connections globally
4. Level Four – Modeling
- Teaching other churches the process
For more information about the People Group Champions Project or to schedule a PGCP training, contact Bryan Galloway.
Dallas - International Refugees
Adopt a people group from among the thousands of international refugees in the Dallas area. Develop relationship through teaching life skills, English as a Second Language, and career development. Contact: Bryan Galloway.