Register the number of students and adults that will come to camp. A 20% deposit is due per person immediately when registering by credit card or in 3 weeks if your church is paying by check.
|Until March 1||Early Registration||$260/person|
|After March 1 – Your Camp Registration Deadline||Late Registration||$280/person|
Camp Payment + Registration Deadlines
- M3 Week #3 // Highland Lakes – May 24
- M3 Week #4 // Glorieta – May 31
This includes your
- Cvent Registration
- Final Balance
- MinstrySafe Quiz submission.
A deposit of 20% per person is due at the time of registration. After initial registration, if you drop spots, they are transferrable to your final balance.You will still be able to add spots until your camp registration deadline, unless the camp is at max capacity.
Your set number of people attending must be confirmed by the registration deadline of your camp (see above). After this date registration will be closed.
You will be responsible for paying the FULL BALANCE of each person that does not attend.
Ex. If you sign up 40 people, but only 36 come, and you don’t change the registration number by the registration deadline of your camp (see above) and communicate that with the SBTC Students, you will be responsible for paying for those 4 people – even if they don’t go because we will have already paid for them on our end. Numbers are submitted to camps in advance for food and lodging.
Your final balance are due on your camp registration deadline (see above). Payments can be made by online credit card payment or check. Please make the check payable to SBTC. Balance checks must be received by the SBTC by your camp registration deadline.
Make checks payable to “SBTC” and write in the memo “M3 Camp CAMP NAME.”
Mail checks to SBTC, ATTN: M3 Camp, PO Box 1988, Grapevine, TX 76099.
Registration and Refund Policies – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & MARK YOUR CALENDARS
In preparing for camp, the SBTC obligates itself financially by reserving facilities, purchasing supplies, etc. We base our purchases, reservations, and hire staffers based on actual number of registrations, with some allowance for fluctuations. We understand that circumstances arise that may prevent a student from attending camp. In order to reduce as much as possible the costs associated with cancelled reservations we require a minimal deposit and have attempted to leave registration open as long as possible. Campers should carefully consider their ability to attend camp before registering. The following policies will govern registration, deadlines, and refunds.
- M3 Camp is available to incoming 7th graders through recent high school graduates.
- Churches must bring 1 adult for every 8 students for each gender in the dorms with the students.
- A 20% per person, deposit is required to hold your desired number of spots – due at the time of registration.
- After the registration deadline your deposit is non-refundable.
- Churches will be charged the registration rate based upon the time frame they register campers.
- After the your camp registration deadline (see above) before the start date of camp, your church is responsible for full price of all reserved spots.
- Additions after the deadline before the start date of camp will be considered based upon availability at the Late Registration Rate.
- Please do not arrive at camp with non-registered campers or those that have not completed the necessary forms. If anyone shows up to camp with incomplete forms, they will not be able to participate until the completed forms are retrieved.
- Churches will be held responsible for all damages incurred in their cabin, dorm or other camp facilities unless reported at check-in.
- All paperwork is due at your camp registration deadline (see above) before the start date of camp. Exceptions are made only through the approval of SBTC Student representative.