High Ropes Course
Week 4: Camp Zephyr
tuesday - thursday
5K Glow Run (Glow sticks provided)
*Please note that activities are subject to change
Signups happen each morning at breakfast for the activities of the day that the student/leader wants to be involved in. Activities are a first come first served basis, and each person must have a wristband when they arrive at the activity in order to participate.
- Sharing Your Faith
- Called to Ministry
- Being on Mission
- Guys/Girls Sex and Sexuality
- Life after High School
- and more!
M3 Camp tries to cater to all students, athletic and non-athletic. We have a time of crazy rec, which is divided by church/color groups and includes relays. These games will include water games and some messy activities. We have included “clothes that can get messy” on the packing list.
Churches will be assigned colors closer to the camp date. Smaller churches may be paired with other smaller churches to create one large team. Larger churches may be asked to split into two teams – the youth pastor will decide how those teams are split.
In the afternoons are optional sports tournaments during Free Time. Students can create their own teams and sign up at the first night dinner and the following breakfasts. Tournament brackets will be posted each morning at the announced location. We will offer:
- Co-Ed Volleyball
- Co-Ed Basketball
- Co-Ed Dodgeball
There is also time for students to have Free Time to participate in all of the fun campground activities.
*Tournament, Rec, and Free Time activities are subject to change and are dependent on each camp
- Nerd Prom – Monday Night
- Glow Run/Silent Disco – Tuesday Night
- 90’s Camp – Wednesday Night
When you arrive on-site, please make sure you have the following:
- Medical History and Authorization Forms for both students AND adults
- Medication Administration Authorization Forms (ONLY STUDENTS WITH PRESCRIPTION MEDS)
- Plastic baggies for prescription meds with first name, last name, and church name on them. Please put the Medication Administration Authorization Form in the baggy.