Observe ladies who would do well as leaders. Invite qualified women to lead, co-lead, or facilitate groups. Provide shadowing opportunities, training, resources, and encouragement that will equip leaders or facilitators to engage with women.
- Utilize short training videos to equip leaders. Videos are available via SBTC Women’s Ministry.
- Utilize the SBTC Women’s Ministry Leadership Guide.
- Encourage and pray for current, new, and potential leaders.
Train leaders in these five areas of responsibility:
- Connecting with the ladies in their care (see below for ways to connect with ladies)
- Praying for their ladies
- Leading or facilitating Bible studies (see above for more information on restructuring Bible studies)
- Guiding and redirecting discussions
- Making disciples
- Train leaders in basic technology use (if needed) in order to lead virtual or hybrid (face-to-face plus virtual) women’s groups.