Ways to Connect
- Encourage women to meet, when wise and healthy, in one-on-one or very small group settings.
- Develop multiple groups with group leaders. Leaders can use the same content and questions created by the main leader.
- Utilize the hybrid meeting technique by recording sessions for later use or adding in live, virtual attendees.
- Encourage women to reach out to one another through personal phone calls, cards in the mail, social media, etc. Develop/Enlist a ministry team to facilitate this.
- In this new landscape, there is a greater need for women to have someone to listen to their experiences, losses, and griefs that may have occurred throughout this pandemic. Set up a prayer team to be a ministry tool to engage and lend support to help toward healing. Make sure that every woman in the church is lifted before the Lord.
- Provide opportunities for women to engage with one another via virtual, face-to-face (using a social distancing and/or limited contact plan of action), or a hybrid of face-to-face plus virtual meetings.
- Provide simple training or guidance to teach any woman of any generation to use technology in order to develop and maintain connection with the women of the church.