The SBTC Church Portal is a convenient Web site for churches and associations to access and update information with the SBTC.
- Update Church Info such as addresses, phone numbers, emails and more.
- Maintain Staff & Leadership information for church staff and lay leaders.
- View the past and input new Annual Church Profile (ACP) data.
- Access Reports & Resources including pre-filled giving forms, ACP trends, online training and more.
- Associations can view and maintain information for all the churches in their association including church directories, ACP trending and yearly reports as well as mass mail and email extracts.
- NEW FEATURE: The Complete ACP Report is available from the ACP or Reports & Resources tabs. It provides all information on the Church Info and Staff & Leadership tabs for the church and also includes the latest completed ACP data in one report. By click on the [Download PDF] button, the report and is available to save to your computer or print. This was a request from churches and associations to keep a good copy of their information and to email to the association.
Log into the SBTC Church Portal now to get started...
After reviewing the Staff & Leadership tab, if you would like for the SBTC to assist you in adding new contacts and roles then please complete the leadership additions form...
Feedback on the Church Portal:
- "So easy and simple to add our ACP and update our other information. Thank you so much for having this!" from a church clerk in Harlingen.
- "This is much easier and it took me a lot less time than in the past to enter my ACP information" from an ACP contact in Killeen.
- "I was so amazed by all of the resources and love the colorful ACP chart for 5 and 10 years." from church secretary in Whitesboro.
- "This is a wonderful tool!" from a church secretary in Bonham.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) — Church Portal
+ What is my user name and password to access the Church Portal?
If you have not logged into the SBTC Church Portal, you will need a username and password. If you have already logged into the Church Portal in the past, then you may have customized your password. If you have not logged in before, the credentials have been preassigned if you are already in the SBTC system. The default format of both your username and password are shown below:
Username format: Contact’s Last Name + Physical City of Church (Example: smithhouston)
Password format: Physical City of Church + SBC ID* (Example: houston12345)
* The SBC ID should be entered with no leading zero (012345 would be 12345 in the Church Portal).
+ Why did I receive a message that "the user name or password provided is incorrect" when I tried to log in?
First, check to make sure that you are using the correct user name and password. Second, your information may not be in the SBTC's system so please fill out the registration form and we will provide you access.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) — Annual Church Profile (ACP)
+We normally receive a large packet with a big form to fill out for the Annual Church Profile, when will we receive that packet this year?
You will not be mailed a large packet or a long form from us. The SBTC mailed a letter with ACP information and a brochure on our Church Portal in mid-August. We are collecting ACP information online through the Church Portal so no paperwork or large packet is needed.
+ I updated our Leadership information online last year, why don't I see those updates (some of these people have been gone for years)?
This is the second year that we are collecting ACP with our Church Portal. In the past, LifeWay's system was used to collect ACP and other information which meant that we did not receive updated information for leadership or church information. Please adjust your leadership on the Staff & Leadership tab in order to update your information with us. If you would like for us to assist you in adding new Staff & Leadership roles, then please complete the leadership additions form...
+ I still want LifeWay to have our ACP information, do I have to fill it out in both places?
No, at the end of the reporting period, we send all of our collected Annual Church Profile information to LifeWay. Many other large state conventions follow the same process and our information will still be reported to the SBC.