The SBTC Church Portal is a convenient Web site for churches and associations to access and update information with the SBTC.
- Church Info tab - update addresses, phone numbers, emails and more.
- Staff & Leadership tab - maintain information for church staff and lay leaders.
- Annual Church Profile (ACP) tab - view past reports and input new data for current year.
- Reports & Resources tab - access pre-filled giving forms, ACP trends, online training and the SBTC job board, NextStep Connections.
- Associations can view and maintain information for all the churches in their association including church directories, ACP trending and yearly reports, as well as mass mail and email extracts.
- A Complete ACP Report is available from the ACP tab or Reports & Resources. It provides all information from the Church Info and Staff & Leadership tabs for the church and also includes the latest completed ACP data in one report. By clicking on the [Download PDF] button, the report is available to save to your computer or print. These reports are an asset for churches and associations, in keeping an accurate copy of their information.
For more information on how to navigate the portal, please watch a Church Portal video overview.
If you have not previously used the Church Portal fill out the registration form and we will provide you a login and temporary password.